We are currently looking to employ for a permanent position:
Field service engineer
Your main tasks will be:
- Field service works: inspections of ship main and auxliary engines, overhauling and repairs
- Workshop works: overhauling of engine components in our workshop
- Engineering degree in a relevant field
- Experience in engine service or as Chief, 2nd or 3rd Officer.
- Ability to read schematics and technical drawings
- Practical knowledge regarding engine construction
- Problems solving skills
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Driving licence
- Ability to work under stress, good communication skills
If the above mentioned applies to you, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org