We are currently looking to employ for a permanent position:
Your main tasks will be:
- Field service works: inspections of ship automation systems, electrical systems at sea or during dry docking.
- Workshop service works: repairs of electrical systems in our workshop area.
- Engineering degree in a relevant field
- Experience in the maritime indrustry
- Ability to read schematics and technical drawings
- Practical knowledge regarding automation assembly in electric cabinets onboard
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Ability to work under stress, good communication skills
If the above mentioned applies to you, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org